Monday, August 16, 2010

Random Images


Here is kind of a random sampling of images.

The first one is of the former Premier of Alberta Ralph Kline. The portrait is a bit older but its strong because he makes such a bold statement on the page, which is rare for a politician. I am pulling the image from my archives to appear in an photography exhibit put on by Aaron over at three ten. The exhibit opens in September.



Another is of Ed Hervey a former pro football player who is now a pro football coach.

Here are also some interiors of I shot of Delux restaurant in West Edmonton Mall. I shot the interiors at 7am on a Sunday, which was way too early for me, but we needed to get in before the restaurant opened.



Delux is part of the Century Hospitality group whom I've been shooting interiors for the past 5 years. Century owns quite an array of restaurants http://www.centuryhospitality.com/.





Finally the last is a cover I shot for a national first nations magazine. The concept was show that the subject was split between his native and north American roots.



Enjoy!

No comments: