Tuesday, August 17, 2010

EXILES (Exclusive Page) www.exiles.ca

EXILES (Exclusive Page) 

Many of you may know from my Blog, I collect original high end comic art. I also read several graphic novels. So its safe to say I am well steeped in the Comic universe.  
 So I have been following an online web comic called Exiles.  
Exiles blends popular Vampire lore with current events and strong religious undertones (Check out the series and see what I mean) Its one of the most impressive stories I have read in quite some time.
The story and art are created by Paul LaRue who hails from Edmonton Alberta (which is super cool). I have worked with Paul before on several commercial projects so when he launched the web comic I followed it closely.
Since its first page hit the net I was very interested in the book. Very early on I was hooked. Last week Paul let me know about an exclusive page he drew as a three panel a mini sub plot, which I could post on my blog. This mini sub plot takes place shortly after pages 9 and 13.
Its about a CSI photographer who is photographing the crime scene.... I am super stoked because the photographer looks somewhat familiar to me... Hopefully nothing bad happens to the photographer if he ever pops up later in the Exiles universe.
I am told Exiles will eventually make it to print form in the near future. Im not sure about the details, just that eventualy its coming.
Check it out, if you like it you can sign up for updates.  

Exiles Comic



Make sure to check it out from page 1. But I promise you around the 30-40 there are some super cool reveals, which would be relevant to alot of people,  but you need to know the full story to feel the impact of the reveal.  
Enjoy!

C

No comments: