Monday, August 2, 2010

Period Dress


I have always been fascinated by period dresses and costumes. Not to the point of obsession, but I find them interesting to look at. So I set up a photo shoot with Larissa a few months ago and decided to post some of the images and process. I should have posted this a while back, but i have no idea why I didn't.

We shot this series on the Phase One. The out doors photo was taken with a couple Elinchrom ranger heads with a strip light and a can with a 45 degree grid.

In studio we shot against a wall with a trendy textured removable wall paper (not to easily removed). I lit Larissa with a pro photo ring flash I borrowed from my friend...
natalie leaving me with all the gear to pack into my car.
The ring flash was really cool and I am seriously thinking of picking one up. Especially because I heard that you can get one for the ultra compact Elinchrom Quadra.
   larissa having some fun during tests.

No comments: