Monday, August 23, 2010

Black Eyed Peas and Product in Studio.

Day 1 of 9
Black Eyed Peas and Product in Studio.

apl.de.ap from Black Eyed Peas

Today marked the opening of my 9 straight days of shooting. I started the day at 8 am shooting product in studio for Pure Vision. But not before my transcend coffee.

(Taboo from Black Eyed Peas, I love shooting close in black and white... In my opinion rock stars should always be shot in Black and White)
Once I had my caffeine fix, I set up the studio which was pretty simple stuff, product  shot on grey seamless.

(my trancend cappuccino... http://www.transcendcoffee.com/ )

From there I headed over to Rexall place to shoot for the Los Angeles agency that represents Blackberry. Bberry was the main sponsor who brought in the music group the Black Eyed Peas to town.


(Trev putting in a solid 45 minute work day at the studio)
I arrived at 3pm set up go through security, sign off my first born child.
I did some coverage for BlackBerry for a bit then around 7pm set up for the BEP members.
The two band members Taboo and apl.de.ap  showed up for pictures. They hung out for a few frames did their thing (smile, frown, look cool) then headed back to their rooms. Althought the guys were cool,  It was unfortunate that Fergie didn't come out to, but hey that's the life of a rock star.
I then downloaded and turned over the images to the agency right there as per my contract. With the exception of these, which I have permission to use.
If any of you are interested I will be posting daily what will be going on over the next 9 days.

(Me looking happy at 9am)

(Because of the my contract I had to put my credit on the BEP pictures... I really dont like doing that I think its kinda tacky, plus Im too lazy to do it... )

C

No comments: