Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 7 of 9.... to calgary and back again..

Day 7 of 9
Its 12:30am. I got back to edm from cgy at 11pm, then booked it straight to the studio to prep and sketch for tomorrows fashion spread for West Edmonton Mall. We arrive at 8am, so I have to post this and head off to bed.
Shooting in CGY went well today. I shot another round of images for a skin care clinic. The owner had a some really out there ideas, so as you can see they are really off the wall, I cant really post alot of these because they need to be chosen by the client. 
(troopers.... It was cold out side! )
Before the crazy skin care photos. I shot some trash the dress photographs for Sarah and her two closest friends from high school. They are all married and are each other's brides maids. So Sarah thought it would be fun to do the photos as a group.

(i think all girls like twirling in the streets in their wedding dress)
Pretty much all of these were shot on the Phase One camera.  
 Sarah's dad is does astronomy photography as a hobby. In chatting with him, I found out he can actually shoot galaxies from his telescope. I plan on visiting him when I get a chance, but time was just to tight on this trip.

(when i asked Sarah to take off her shoes, one of the girls politely told her to watch out for needles... now thats urban shooting!)
Enjoy!
C

No comments: