Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 6 of 9 (product in studio)

Today was pretty easy, just shooting product in studio. It was kinda nice because I had a chance to catch up on sleep.. I didnt get into the studio till noon.

I the first series was more windows product for Pure Vision. The other was a 12 inch sideshow collectables figure. 



I had alot of fun shooting the sideshow figure because of the insane detail the figure sported. 


(i did more than just play with action figures today!)

I really don't have much to write about shooting product on seamless with the exception that I pretty much used various strobe lighting techniques to get the results I needed.


(windows product is in no way as cool as action figures)

Just this quick post, as I have to head back to Calgary tomorrow at 9am for a 12noon shoot.
Enjoy!

C

1 comment:

Rob Trudeau said...

Now I wanna play army,lol.