Sunday, November 21, 2010

Eveline Charles 2011 shoot.



Last week I shot the 2011 spring hair style campaign for Eveline Charles spa and salon. http://www.evelinecharles.com/




It was a intense shoot that required we shoot on two separate sets. I prepped the night before at the studio and my crew (nat and trev) met first thing in the morning on location to set up.



We shot some new product images on white and the hair collection on a sandy background. Working two sets made for a busy day not to mention all the gear we had to haul in.





The Eveline Charles team was great and had a clear vision of which direction we wanted to go with the shoot. To their credit the EC creative team wanted to go with something a little more conceptual that had been done in the past.



This collection is meant to feel like it has been shot in the 70's, a simple washed out bohemian feel.



Naturally we will need a little post production to complete this look, so the first step was to shoot clean files. To complete this first objective we shot on the Phase One and decided to accomplish lens flairs and the mimicked film stock later.


(This is without question my favorite behind the scenes photo I have ever taken. Its of my assistant Natalie standing in, while my other assistant Trev is bouncing with the foam core. Check out his facial expression... this is at about 10am after Trev had been out all night the night before. I actually burst out laughing)  
Here are some of the production images.

Enjoy!



C