Sunday, July 11, 2010

Preparing for upcoming 2010 Editorial and Travel Photography Semiars



In preparing for my upcoming Travel and Editorial photography seminars I have been scouring through various travel images shot during the past 8 years. One of the cool parts of the travel photography portion of my workshop/seminar is my postproduction techniques.
Shooting editorial and editorial travel requires very very different post production techniques then say commercial work, or even weddings and family. In fact weddings and family photography is probably the furthest you can get from editorial travel photography.  
Post for Travel requires things like metadata management and knowing which specific editing techniques are acceptable, and which are not for magazine publishers.


So I thought I would post some of these images from 2003/2004 shot in Thailand, just as the western "Thai Travel Boom" really kicked into high gear.
Enjoy!
C

No comments: