Thursday, May 6, 2010

Preacher Man...


Sometimes, I shoot a lot of really cool things, but can’t post the images for a variety of reasons. One being the publication containing the photo has yet to be released. Or two the campaign has yet to be released.

Leading me to times me like this…. Where I have to look back a month or two and post something a little older. I hope all of you reading this don’t mind. I don’t because I get a chance to look back and reflect on my work. Sometimes (a lot of times, I see things I would have done differently)...

But in this case I wouldn’t. I really love this picture. I honestly don’t remember what the technical aspects of it were, but I shot it in my studio.

The only technical thing I do remember is that I wasn’t going to be afraid of shadows while shooting it. I remember approaching the pre planning stage with the thought I wanted a really sharp image and that it would have impact though really hard light. I wanted to see everything, down to the last pore in his skin…. Essentially showing the viewer who he “really is”... Hes a preacher.

Enjoy!

C

No comments: