Saturday, October 10, 2009

Curtis Comeau Studio Space

I have attached some pictures of my Edmonton photography studio. Its a modest space designed for editorial, commercial and small group portraiture.
(this is a panoramic of the waiting area and shooting space, edit suite behind the french doors)
Basically there is a waiting area, editing suite, office, consult room and shooting space. The waiting area is connected to the shooting space so makeup artists, art directors and guests can hang out while I am shooting my subjects. Considering alot of my portrait work is based on that of Nigel Parry, Liebowitz and Avedon, I have no need for a complex shooting space. What you see here is the shooting space (open) and the waiting area with the red couch. Behind the french doors is the editing suite (pic with the cpu screen, jones soda and wine bottles)
Anyways enjoy!

C

No comments: