Saturday, October 31, 2009

8 hrs of make up for 20 minute shoot.

8 hours in make up for 20 mins in studio.

I can’t believe it. Trevor actually sat in for make up for 8 hrs to and allowed himself to transform into the demon prince you see here. I actually think only crazy people or actors making millions of dollars would put themselves through this type of make up process.

So I was setting up in studio waiting for Trevor to arrive. Much like an infant in an unfamiliar situation, I actually found myself confused when Trevor entered the studio.

Talkative as usual, Trevor began talking to me and for the first few minutes I didn’t even hear a word he said. – Seriously.
I just stood there looking at this 5’6 little demon standing in my studio talking to me like a normal person… I searched his face to see a hint of the pleasant Trevor I see on a day to day basis, and couldn’t find any. Then his phone rang, and he took the call… again seeing a grotesque demon casually talking on a blackberry was just surreal.

So I set up the shot, lighting and blasted off a few frames, and here is what we came up with.

I attached a series of Trevor without make up so you can see what he really looks like.

Enjoy!

C

No comments: