Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jill in Summerside Edmonton


Ok what's new, well I just shot a Jill again. She's this fantastic model i always enjoy working with. We shot at the Summer side beach. Summer side is a lake in the community where I live in Edmonton. The lake is actually a great location in the city.


Although you can fish, swim and sail on the lake, shamelessly I don't really have the time to hang out there during the summer.. So I thought to myself damn it, I pay all these dues to live near this beach house lake community and I never use it, so hey I might as well use it as a location for a shoot.


Because I get so many emails asking about how I shoot the photos I post on my blog I am going to start adding some tech details. These were shot on the Phase One P30+ 210mm, with the ranger kit. My assistant Nat and I are literally up to our asses in water. Shot in 10 mins.

1 comment:

Kurt Stenberg said...

Curtis,

Sweet shots... they have a bit of Joe Mcnally flair to them. Funny you live in Summerside I do as well! I live in the townhomes in Mosaic point behind the macs.

Take care

Kurt Stenberg