Monday, August 31, 2009


In this posting you will see a couple pictures from a recent trip to LA, FtMac and Edmonton.

This set was shot in LA a couple weeks ago where amongst shooting for a few clients and meeting with an art director from McCann to show my recent book.While on this trip I ended up shooting NHLers Ethan Moreau and Sheldon Souray of the Edmonton Oilers during a training session at Back to Function, and Hockey OT. I have photographed Olympic runners, fighters, pro football and basketball and I have to say hockey players are always the best athletes to photograph, they invite you in like you are one of their own.

Next photo is of a 15 year old dancer shot for a mass media campaign for the regional municipality of wood buffalo.
What amazed me the most about this shoot was that Fort McMurray had a beach!
Finally I attached a photo of Terri Clark a country singer from Alberta, who ummm sings country music. Enjoy! C

No comments: