Wednesday, December 1, 2010

North Shore DAY 2





Day 2 of shooting went very well, however that was 2 days ago. Why didn’t I post anything?






Well because I came down with a case of Campylobacter better known as food poisoning that side lined me for the past 2 days.



Although all is well now I will not be visiting the KAHUKU Shrimp Van ever again.



The fact that the “roadside” eatery was a decrepit van with flat tires and covered in graffiti should have scared me off.  But when I saw the word FAMOUS spray painted on the front of the van, I thought to myself “What the hell what’s the worst that could happen???”

Well, about 6 hours later thanks to the KAHUKU shrimp van I experienced hell… for about 36 hours straight.








Anyways here are a few editorial images shot of day 2.

Enjoy.

C

No comments: