Thursday, December 30, 2010

Shooting fitness people

Hope everyone had a great Xmas and spent a lot of quality time with your family. I have so much to post in the next few weeks so keep checking back.
I was real busy with pre holiday shoots leading up to Xmas so a lot of different stuff with that, plus a lot of proprietary commercial and editorial works have been released.



One of my main goals for 2011 is to shed some pounds (18 to be exact) to regain my weight of my ideal playing shape when I played hockey (10 years ago).

Now that we are on the topic of fitness I have decided to post photo series I did for Lori Passmore.

Lori is a fitness trainer who specializes in Yoga and the hard core Kettle Bell training. She visited the studio in December and we knocked out some clean photographs that will be suited for her new brand.







Enjoy.




C





No comments: