Friday, June 18, 2010

gold medal really heavy and 15 mins with Michelle B



Hey gang,

Been a while since I last sent out and email. The thought I would share these images with everyone.

You will see two series. One image of 2010 Women's Hockey Olympic Gold Medalist Meaghan Mikkelson and another of a great model Michelle Brailey.
I'll start off with Meaghan Mikkelson. I photographed this image of Meaghan for a TV commercial spot for Integra Tire produced by Original Productions. She's a super cool girl who was great in front of camera. We shot these stills after a long day of commercials. I shot 21 frames that was it. I didn't want extend the already long day, and I knew after this last frame I had what I wanted, no point in overkill.
Sometimes you need 200 frames, sometimes just 21.

In the final image, she is laughing at something her husband said just off camera. I have to say the gold medal is really cool. Its super heavy too.


The next series is of Michelle Brailey. Michelle us a fantastic up and coming model whom I photographed for a great CWB campaign from RED the agency. The images you see here are obviously not for the CWB campaign, (I believe this summer you will see the CWB campaign in all the banks)





This series I photographed great big hat. The position and body posture was influenced by a splash page of Mary Jane from a famous Spider Man comic penciled by Todd McFarlane.



I think Michelle pulled this off to perfection. The shoot took about 15 minutes due to the fact Michelle knew exactly what I wanted and was able to relax in such a way that the shooting was essentially seamless.

Keep checking back, I finally have alot of my work which was shot the past few months being released, so I can officially post the images online.

Enjoy!

C

No comments: