Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Editorial Interiors



Here is an interior feature shot for Paige over at avenue. This was shot this past spring, and I just finally got a copy of it. So I decided to post it. I have a lot of tear sheets I should be posting, and I hope to do more of it in the upcoming week or so.



This particular shoot was very challenging because we had alot of vibrant colors to deal with as well as the home was very eclectic.




I also shot a 5 interiors for the Alberta Ballet Home and Garden tour. They wanted to go in a new direction so they ended up going with me after sticking with a local pro for the past 5 years. I decided to shoot it with a more balance between ambient and strobe.


I hope to post some of these tear sheets in the next little bit. What was cool with this, Is that I needed to shoot an interior cover option, so it was a pretty unique project for me.

No comments: