Monday, April 19, 2010

Good Shooting so far... now the ash cloud


Shooting in europe has went really well.

Oh and my macbook pro is failing, so thank god for backups.



As for now the shooting is complete and we are spending a few days at some friends house just outside of Verona Italy. We are getting some much needed rest, good food. As I cant post any of my commissioned images, here are some random personal pics I shot during a restuarant venture Angelo introduced us to. The restaurant is nestled in a small picturesque village about 40mins from Verona and is frequented by locals who are insearch for hand made tortellini...



On my way home on the 21st, providing we can still fly out of Rome, and are not delayed due to the ash cloud.... mind you not a bad place to hang out for some extra time, save for the fact Ihave a shoot on the 23rd, 26th and 28th.












enjoy












c












Here are a few pics.






No comments: