Sunday, April 25, 2010

Couple pics and cheezy name bars on the photos....


A new adjustment on my pics... I am now going to place name bar on them cause its becoming a problem with people pulling my images and using them in blogs and online articles and such.

It kind of sucks cause people pull the image, don't tell me and end up using the files, often with no credit or being used with stories I may not support... Its getting a little tiresome.

I'm not sure if anyone knows this, but in 07 an Edmonton AD agency actually pulled one of my images of Alberta Premier Ed Stelmach and used in a mass media TV campaign! We ended up settling financially out of court but I couldn't believe it! they actually used an unlicensed image in mass media.


Anyways,

Back home and right into the thick of things. The day after I got back from my shoots in Europe I ended up shooting for Matt over at Pure Vision. He was gracious enough to give me product to shoot in studio, so it was relaxed day in a comfortable environment, but he's got me going on location Monday for one of his industrial clients.


I am pretty excited because Readers Digest called again, and we are shooting a few stories in Edmonton this week... which is nice because Digest is national, but more over Its nice to have Alberta based stories in a national magazine.



I am also trying to process the Euro images for clients so its a bit of a juggle, with the jet lag and other work on the go.

I just thought I would post a couple images from Rome, Enjoy!

C

No comments: