Thursday, July 23, 2009

JORDAN


For me photographing a job in a foreign country is a method to refreshes my senses.



Although I am working, there is something special when you are experiencing the subtleties of a new culture while working. This experience makes the colors of the world appear as vibrant as they were when I was a child and saw them for the first time.







Through my travel work I try to say something which can't be said through mere words. To do this I often recede into the back of my viewfinder and allow the play of life unfold in front of my lens.
The problem is at times I do miss the real life experience, only to re live it on my computer monitor weeks later when I am editing my photographs.




At first I thought I kind of bombed my shoot in Jordan, but after editing these I feel that they are much stronger than my series in Egypt. I have been meaning to send these out for weeks, so here you go.





Have a good weekend everyone.


Please feel free to share these.

C

No comments: