Monday, August 4, 2008

New Style of Photos

(Don Iveson - Avenue Magazine)


Here are some new images from I style I have been shooting lately which is lacing all pages of major US magazines and AD agencies.

(Miner for Gordon Group AD agency Ottawa)

I knew about it back in November but a few months ago I finally figured out how to land these "new" images, which I am confident, can be used for my commercial and editorial clients.
(Tiger Taekwondo Demo)

Although this look seems to be more for editorial purposes, I think it could add a certain feel for specific commercial projects, which need something a little surreal.
Basically for the past few months I have been "sneaking in" some of these images, when I provide my final images to my clients… the response has been very positive, but I have yet to see these specific images on any billboard campaign or editorial shoot.
(Nick Carlson - Photographer)

Keep an eye out for the September issue of Avenue magazine perhaps I may have "convinced" the art director to use this look in the story I shot of Don Iveson. Either way I think it’s a really cool style of shooting, it’s a little more complex but the results are very unique.

(miss canada competing for Miss Galaxy)


Take care,
C

No comments: