Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Olympics are over


Well the Beijing Olympics are finally over.

I am happy to say Karine Sergerie landed a sliver medal in Taekwondo, Sebastian lost out in the quarterfinal and unfortunately Ivette Gonda lost out in her first fight albeit due to some very controversial decisions by the referees.
(a cool article the sun wrote about my olympic taekwondo exhibition)

I was really hoping that Ivette would have done better, but I guess the refs didn’t feel Ivette should have moved on. Im serious it was really bad reffing and caused quite a stir in the Taekwondo community.


Anyways my Canadian Olympic Taekwondo photography exhibition featurning the aforementioned athletes will still be online for a while until I complete the next one either on the Edmonton Fire Dept or I hope on the Edmonton Tactical Unit. You can see the exhibition at www.photographyexhibition.net

Here are some recent pieces of work I shot of Tyler Christopher who also attended the Olympics, but was battling the flu, and thus had a sub par performance… No worries though Tyler will be in London in 2012.

C

No comments: