Sunday, June 29, 2008

New Photographs from the Yukon


What has been going on lately? Quite a bit.

Last week I was I was in Whitehorse Yukon. Here’s what I found on my trip in the Yukon. The landscape is simply breath taking and well worth a trip, however the town of Whitehorse not so much.

Amongst shooting some wonderful stock landscapes you can see above, while on a hike with the Zawrony family, I also shoot some very cool photos of OJ, Killer, Jeff jumping off a 45-foot cliff into the icy cold Yukon River.



Simply crazy. I mean this because they just looked down, and rationalized that the river “rose 15 feet”. This seemingly reliable info came from Dimitri who is OJ’s brother.


Now keep this in mind Dimitri is from St Paul, Alberta. Not your most reliable tour guide in the Yukon.

OJ went first and once he survived, Jeff and Killer decided to jump. Dimitri was getting married the following day so it would have been unwise to do this, but you could see he really wanted to.

Needless to say I didn’t jump.


Why? because it was REALLY HIGH. And I’m not Crazy.


enjoy and feel free to pass these along!

c

No comments: