Sunday, February 17, 2008

TEST SHOOT with the TIGER Taekwondo Team

Hey Gang,

I have some pretty cool news. On February 22 I will be off to Beijing China for a week or so with the Canadian Olympic Taekwondo team. The team is heading to China in a preparation tournament for the Olympics this August. During this time I will be photographing their press kits as well as a photography documentary on the team itself to be exhibited across Canada.
I am pretty excited but thought I needed to work on my timing before I leave.

So I decided to shoot a training session with the Tiger team of Tiger Taekwondo in Edmonton. These images you will see here are basically shot in two hours of training at our dojang.
I plan to shoot the Olympic documentary in high grain black and white for dramatic feel. Here are some of the "test" images I shot today. The training session was as usual very intense, so I got some pretty cool images, close to what I think I will see at the tournament in China.






I will be updating the blog of the Olympic images while in China.
Take care.
C

No comments: