Sunday, February 10, 2008

Edmonton at 2:54am




Here are some photographs of Edmonton, tonight at 2:54 am on Sunday, February 11, 2008.

I was watching the first season of Studio 60 (a pretty good TV show) around 1:3o am when the wind literally shook the windows of my living room. I looked outside and there was this eerie snow blowing in the wind, so I grabbed my camera got in my car and went out to shoot a few frames.



No reason, just for fun. It was cold. Damn Cold. With the wind it must have been in the minus 40s.
Although shooting these images in harsh conditions kinda sucked, my week was very good. I got some great printing on canvas done by Klyment Tan, shot a very cool billboard campaign for Hudsons with Jeff Mclean and some interesting industrial images for Chris Bolovar over at Optamedia. And got confirmation that I will be off to China on Feb 23 to shoot the Canadian Olympic Taekwondo Team for a photography exhibition.

C

No comments: