Monday, April 25, 2011

Random Ramble


Its 1am, and I really should be hitting the sack as I have a full day of post tomorrow. I need to complete a shoot for Zag creative, Avenue Magazine, Defense Contractors of Canada and West Edmonton Mall.

I am also working on my art gallery in my new home, and that seems to be taking a little more time than originally planned. Anyways, like I was saying I should be heading down for the night, but I just popped is JAWS 3.

I was in Best Buy on Friday and passed across a DVD bargain bin, with movies like RepoMen, Young Guns, a plethora of Steven Segal films and one last copy of JAWS 3. I also picked up The 1956 classic film “The 10 Commandments” with Charleston Heston. I haven’t quite mustered up the time to watch a 3hr and 40 minute epic film, but I hope to sometime in the next few weeks. 

No comments: