Monday, January 4, 2010

Panoramic of the Pyramids.

Ok,
here is something I have been working since 07. Panoramics. I started shooting them when I lived in Paris, and over time I just kind of kept shooting them when I had the chance.


Infact if you pick up the January issue of Avenue magazine you will see a panoramic of a bathroom interior I shot for the "homes" feature.


Here is one I shot in Egypt. The reason I like this one specifically is that it really shows how far apart the pyramids are from one another.


The other reason is that its shot back towards Giza (or Cairo), so you can see how close the city has crept to the pyramids. its actually shot at a pretty touristy look out point, where as most of my other works were shot from the back route, a much less travelled path.


enjoy!


C

No comments: