Friday, February 6, 2009

Kermet The Frog






I’m a student of photography. Pretty much I buy photography collection books every week.

Yesterday I was reading a Yousuf Karsh book. You see Karsh was a Canadian photographer who took several famous photographs; Winston Churchill without a cigar, Albert Einstein among others he took the one of Jim Henson with Kermit the Frog on his shoulder…

While reading the Karsh book in my office I looked up at my toy display collection and saw my scale replica of Kermit. Something dawned on me…A lot of people ask “Whom in history would I like to photograph?” Jim Henson is always at the top of my list.
I thought what the hell… So pulled down Kermit and we went to the studio.

It may not have been be the full duo of Henson and Kermit, but I thought to myself hey I’m at least shooting %50 of it.

Oh yeah Kermit was really cool to work with, he didn’t complain, he remained super still… over all an excellent subject – Its not easy being green.

Remember don’t take life too seriously.




C

No comments: