Sunday, January 25, 2009

Book Cover photoshoot.


I have been commissioned to photograph for a few books in the past. One of my personal favorites was titled “Star Wars Memorabilia” (which I shot for Shane Turgeon). You can find it at Chapters in Canada.
But recently I photographed a cover for Ardith Trudzik’s third book being released by Borealis Press. Since many if not the majority of my clients are from Eastern Canada I often am working alone under the guidance of an Art Director hundreds of miles away. But for this specific project my art direction was in addition to shooting her paintings “we want you to shoot a cover”… The book title is “If you Tell – It will kill your mother”
Ardith is 74 years old, and suffered from multiple personality disorder as a result of the sexual abuse she endured as a child. Ardith still lives with her multiples, but they are all at peace. Her book will be released in Chapters across canada.

No comments: