Friday, June 26, 2009

mmmmm food...



Hey everyone, again I have to apologize for the late posting on the blog. Anyways this past week I spent shooting in for NAS (a division of McCann)in Vancouver. I always enjoy shooting in Van and am seriously considering a commuting working schedule in late Summer 2009 between Alberta and Vancouver
Anyways just before I left for Vancouver, I shot for 3 half days for the new Kyoto Japan menus. Kyoto is a sushi restaurant chain based in Edmonton Alberta. In that time we also shot for Famoso Pizzerias which specializes in traditional pizzas from Naples.


Both shoots went very well according to the Art Director, but I was really happy because we got to eat the food after we shot it, which put smiles on the faces of my assistants Natalie and Nick.

Enjoy!

C

No comments: